Sunday, October 14, 2012

My Baby turns one

It is a weird thing. But it gives that feeling.... Yes you know that feeling… 
as the sensation of  cold water running down my leg; as the sweet smell of earth which hypnotizes me, when it rains ; as getting a hand written letter from a best friend; as the sensation of an unexpected rain while meeting that special someone; as wind blowing hair away from my face while walking through those never ending green paddy fields;as standing on the edge of the door while traveling on a train; as meeting that single known face among the hundreds and thousands of unknown faces; as speaking to that someone special in the language of poetry and he understands it; as if someone looking into my eyes and telling what I am feeling exactly; as burying my tears under the pillow; as sensing his smell on my clothes;as those books, some poems and many songs I go back to;  as if revisiting those places  where once I had been with him;  as if looking into a mirror and feeling content about my looks; as waiting for a text message and getting it when I have lost all the hope;  as shedding a tear when you kiss someone you love so much;  as if music flowing through head phones;  as if soap bubbles sending smiles; as if curling on a bed;  as if balloons flying in the air;  as if looking into an old photo album;  as if talking to best friend after ages;  as singing in the shower; as seeing a new follower on your blog; as a coffee on a rainy day; as the good old black and white movies;  as a warm hug; as a fresh bath; as a warm blanket;  as taking that first sip of my favorite drink.  Yes…it feels as an unspoken prayer, an unshed tear, as home, as love, as hope, as a dream that keeps life going…. And, Life is really beautiful, when I feel it on this little space, my blog
 It was one year ago today, I started my virtual journey. I have loved every minute of it.  I am sure that without it, my creativity (if at all, there is something) would have gone as passing thoughts, without anyone to know. I want the whole world to know, what my mind is experiencing. I want to scream, shout, sing, agonize, empathize, anticipate, experience and record each and every breath of my existence...so that my soul can look back and smile =)  Of course, I have to thank you all for joining me along the way, my followers, my readers, my dearest facebook friends, who always stay as my backbone and above all my favorite , chakki poocha (who lives on the right hand corner of my blog)..



Happy Birthday to my baby
 Stream of My Consciousness
Thanks for all the sunshine and smiles :)

18 comments:

  1. B'day Wishes to ur blog..Keep Goi dear Sis Ashi..
    God Bless :) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much brother for the wishes :)

      Delete
  2. Keep blogging... You have nice blog...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by. Your Y-Not space is awesome. I read a couple of posts :)

      Delete
  3. Happy Anniversary!!! Wish you write many a posts in the coming year..!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anniversary wishes to your 'Stream of Conciousness'.. Blogs, indeed are special :)
    Keep blogging :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True Mystic..Thank you so much for your wishes :)

      Delete
  5. Wishing u all the very best!!

    http://shilpikarnani.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u so much shilpi ..You are being followed :)

      Delete
  6. God Bless.. :) Keep writing... All the best.. :):)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ashitha, i'm mesmerized in the para one.

    from poetic things to magical happenings
    from tiny things to small feelings...

    " as meeting that single known face among the hundreds and thousands of unknown faces; as speaking to that someone special in the language of poetry and he understands it"

    this is something amazed me...

    brilliant, I should say. Wishes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...and mentioning Chakki is very sweet.

      Delete
  8. Such a cute post!

    www.anucreations.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations Ashitha, though its belated wishes... hope this wish would motivate you to write MORE and MORE and POUR into the BLOG more and more...

    HAAPPPPYYYY BLOGOVERSARY.... keep pouring...Ashi...

    ReplyDelete
  10. This article helped me understand backlinking. Thanks for the tips! I hope to read more informative blog posts from you. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The introductory para was Wow!!....Mind blowing!....I enjoyed reading it a lot!..They all describe the joy of little things....And am so happy that your baby is now 1...Congratulations!...I wish you would celebrate many more Blogoversaries....All the best dear!...and Happy blogging!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...