Non-writers think we write because we’re sad. Because we have issues. But we write to save ten-second lifetimes which would otherwise have gone unremembered. We write to capture the beauty of a moment or a sound or a face...I am so happy for my Leibster Award.. The word Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome. Isnt it pretty interesting? I love it totally.
11 facts about ME
- I have grown old enough to be a girl of 25, but I am still young enough that I am only 25…
- To all those who asks me, Why this madness, I always reply that, it is my madness that keeps up my sanity.
- am a dreamer in disguise of a PhD scholar with one life and many moments
- I am proud to be the one and only proud daughter
- I wish to live my everyday differently. And yes, I do.
- I like long drives, road side tea stalls and days out of the four walls. And sometimes, I love those four walls more than my best friend
- I love long walks, never ending conversations, sleepless nights and replayed music
- I believe in intuitions more than logic. I believe in magic and mystery
- I enjoy, opening my mouth and wonder at those small things
- I am too much to be contained in only 11 facts
- I breathe, I love, I smile
1] 'Checkered blue n white' or 'black'?
- Yet to grow up or Grown up?
- Forbidden fruit- is tasty or bitter?
- Fantasies or Real?
- Most prized possession?
- Person who most influenced the way you are?
- First thing that attracts you to others?
- Ever been ditched by a guy or girl?
- If you are writing a book about yourself, what would you like the last lines to be?
- Premeditated or Spontaneous?
- If you had only six months left to live, what would you do with the time?
- Rate your blog out of 5