Saturday, October 15, 2011

My First Drip to the Stream



Yes,this is going to be my FIRST POST on 'STREAM OF MY CONSCIOUSNESS' It had always been interesting to do something for the first time in life; the fisrt love,first day in school, first pet, first exam,first time meeting with someone,first visit to a church..it goes on and on...And NOW one more to the list, "MY FIRST BLOG POST". Hence I mean this very much as a Welcome Note to all my readers. 
Take my words,"First a Drip, Then a Stream". Wait for more...
As much as a beautiful stream of water is innocent about where it is heading to, so as I am uncertain of what I am going to write.But I believe that the only creation of a writer is the FIRST SENTENCE' and the rest is all 'HAPPENING'...
I am one such....
One of the mysterious aspects of being, Human is that we become eccentric, overwhelmed,perplexing, weary, awful,peaceful, may be all at the same time and go beyond expressions.I am more or less the same. Yet, there is something which I call as a MAGIC is the magic of WORDS.It keeps the voice alive,awake,dancing, singing, curling and, weaving HER stories….And thus born the space, "STREAM OF MY CONSCIOUSNESS”


May it last long years..I love my blog....

5 comments:

  1. U r always much above all the expectations and u carry limitless creativity. Here ur Words flows in to beautiful phrases, forces reader to think and its ur success. once Walt Disney Quoted like this "All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them". All the best for u.

    ReplyDelete
  2. u do what u want to do....n fly like a bird .the blue sky is waiting 4 ur beautiful wings loaded with powerful words.....all the very best 4 ur brave attempt......

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Prasad - Thank u 4 ur beautiful words & wishes
    @Shine - Well-said..Thanks a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the very best ........Keep going

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...